Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Prague.

Today is my birthday (yeah for me) and I write this from an internet cafe in london when the person next to me is complaining because his computer is slow even tho everyones computer is slow. The next stop off on my grand adventure around Europe was Prague in the Czech Republic. One of the first things we did was a free walking tour of the city, it was really good to actually understand the things we were looking at. We meet some guys from London in our hostel who chilled out with us for the rest of their time in Prague. They were leaving at 5 in the morning and they didnt want to book another night at the hostel so the 'checked out' and stayed down in the common room all night so peter and I thought we would join them. We had a pretty good time playing chess, yes playing chess. It was australia vs. england and of course we brought it home for the aussies. go us. Another cool thing we saw in Prague was a four seasons concert preformed in a church. It was actually really good and Peter and myself felt very cultured. We played a lot of chess in prague, dont know why, just a bit of fun really. Prague is definatly a city I would return to, so much to do there and it has a very welcoming vibe about it, if you are planning to travel anytime soon I would recomend you go past Prague.
Watch this space
L.A. Fairburn

No comments:

Post a Comment