Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thoughts that define a nation

had a thought today. While being on holiday my body probably isn't in its peak physical condition and I have said to myself that I will get back into shape upon my return, on the other hand I have tanned a bit which is a bonus and it made me think, people often comment on how tanned you are but very rarely on you muscle tone. It takes a lot more effort to get into shape than it does to tan up. Why is it that the thing that takes the least amount of effort gets the most attention? its actually a little annoying, If i do actually get back into shape when I get home (which will require a lot of effort) no one will say anything. Just a thought for you all. have a lovely day.

L.A. Fairburn

1 comment:

  1. We will all say something now you've said that, but nobody will notice the moustache because we will be focused on the tan and muscles.

    ReplyDelete