Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear Friends

Its been a while since I did a 'what's going on in my life' blog so to put all you're minds at rest I would rip one out.




To date this is me:
Still the same as usual

I'd like to think that I have matured a bit in the last few years, I have realized I have some big decisions ahead of me that are creeping closer everyday so I have had to knuckle down and plan for the future a bit. For example There is a possibility that I'm moving to the mainland next year with a group of friends who are in a band but I have to think, Is this the best option for me, does God have a better future in mind. Pretty deep questions which will be hard to answer but I'll get there eventually.

Another thing I am really getting into in philosophy. The great insoluble questions that can be muzzled over for hours next to a warm camp fire. I love that fact that everyone has an opinion on a particular subject but no one is really one hundred percent. Philosophy is a get way to expand the mind and  explore topics far beyond your knowledge and understanding. Its a lot of fun.

The last topic I want to share with you lovely folk is about fitness, I've been pretty slack lately, not being bothered to move off the couch but hopefully I will change that soon. 

That about sums up a very brief overview of my life, stay tuned to hear more from the wonderful world of Mr. Luke Fairburn

No comments:

Post a Comment