Monday, August 3, 2009

motocozzie

Welcome Good friends. Today I arrived in Milan ITA. All I had organized was get off the plane on to a bus and meet peter at the end but plans can always turn sour. When I arrived in Milan I turned on my phone and found that I was showing no reception, which is weird because I had international roaming, so I had to wonder around the bus station for about half an hour looking for Peter, not even knowing if Peter there. I found him after much panic and searching, to make the story even stranger, when I had caught up with Peter, Cate and Sirenna they had found another guy from austria who was lost and needed something to do for 6 hours, so he came with us and we explored a little of Milan until catching a train and heading to the house we were staying in. I settled in, and relaxed the rest of the day, a nice way to start and long adventure.

*Watch this space*

1 comment:

  1. cool as - the adventure begins!! glad you found Peter in the end, hope Milan kicks booty.

    ReplyDelete