Saturday, August 29, 2009

the pure driving force

hey guys and gals, it has been a while since I updated you with my traveling blog mainly because I have been to lazy. At the moment I am in Croatia in a little place called Zagreb. I have only just arrived so I dont have any exciting news for you yet but I will update you on Slovenia. First of all Peter and I have meet an Irish man called Liam who has a car and is driving all the way to India, so we have hitched a ride with him until Croatia where we will part ways.

We spent a about a week and a half in Slovenia traveling around the country. Maribor, Ljubljana and bled were the three places we went. It is good having the car because you can pull into a place and drive around until you find a good place to stay. Slovenia is a very nice place but I found that on this trip it is not so much the places you see but the people you meet. I sounds cliche but its the truth really. Staying in hostel you meet other people around your age from all over the globe and just talk. I have meet some really cool people and I am sure I will meet some more.

*watch this space*

L.A. Fairburn

No comments:

Post a Comment