Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The tale continues

Well friends, I am still in Italy but not for much longer. I have been to Milan, Rome, Naples and I will be making my way to venice soon. It's been fun taking each day as it comes, our plans change daily so I cannot give you a very clear picture of where I will be and when. At this stage we will be in Italy till the 15th and then move on to switzerland.

It is very different in the EU than AUS, The roads are crazy, I dont think there are anyrules and if there are no one follows them. My Italian has improved...slightly. I can ask directions and exchange pleasantries.

I dont have that much exciting news to give you at this stage but I hope to give you something to think about at a later date so until then watch this space.

L.A. Fairburn

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Hey if you are hanging about Switzerland one day with nothing to do, perhaps you should pop over to my mate the prince who lives in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. Give him my number if you drop by for a coffee.. tell him I sent you ;-)

    Coz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks coz. Do you have his number I sent you a message on facebook cause it would be cool to meet him

    ReplyDelete