Saturday, August 15, 2009

Switzerland

I arrived in switzerland by train last night around 9 and it was just great, Italy was nice but im glad to be out of there and back on the road.

It took us about 5 hours by train to really see the difference between Italy and switzerland. It is so beautiful, clean and well ordered. Im looking forward to seeing more of what this beautiful place has to offer. Atm we are staying with someone we meet over couchsurfing(A website which allows you to stay with people, look it up) and he is really nice, so all in all I am really enjoying my time here so far and I believe it will get better so if you want to keep up to date with my journey, watch this space.

L.A.Fairburn

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good times Mr Luke. The good times in tassie are really just not gonna outshow yours. So i'm gonna have to stop saying good times and start saying adequate times. Hope you're trip continues to be wikid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one mate!!

    I wish I was on a train from Italy to Switzerland right now!! Instead I'm here at work, *sigh*.

    Looking forward to some more updates soon and perhaps some photos too!!

    ReplyDelete