Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just to start with

ABOUT ME:

I've never been a particularly good man, in fact I've been a profoundly selfish man but it doesn't matter , none of it matters because something in the universe loves me, something in the universe loves the entity that is me. 

How do I know this? 

I don't.

I believe there is.

I choose to call this something God. A singular spark that dwells in the souls of every human being and yet controls the order and chaos of all that surrounds us. If you look inside of yourself you will find it to but you will have to look

deep

The knowledge of that there is a higher being watching you will taunt you. I know. I taunts me but its ok you see God loves you. 

How do I know this?

I don't.

I believe he does.

God only loves what is perfect and he loves you because you are perfect. You are perfect just as you are. This is just the start. when you look into it, you will never finish, the endless search for answers is a struggle in itself but when you heap the pressure of the psychical aspects of life you will find the only way to turn is the God.

How do I know this?

I Don't.

I believe you will...

1 comment:

  1. Hey luke I'm stoked you are blogging, giving us a glimpse of the inner luke and if this blog is anything to go by we are going deep deep like alice and neo going down the rabbit hole

    ReplyDelete