Friday, February 13, 2009

blogging on the go

I'm writing this blog from my mobile. Its not going to be very long but I just want to show off what my phone can do. I'm sitting at work and what do I want to do...blog. We'll with todays brilliant technology I can. Just wip out my phone and start blogging away. Quite handy if you find yourself at the shopping mall and the fruit stand is way over priced...blog about it or if your at your grandpa's house and he's telling you stories of the ye old days...blog about them or even if the queen visits and she tells you that the throne is all yours if you want it...blog about it. Quite handy in every situation really.

Peace out

4 comments:

  1. blog about it then update your status report too...

    I swear I need to upgrade my phone because I can't do it on my Nokia 3310!!

    One question though, if you are sitting at work shouldn't you be working? Just a thought... I'm not saying that you should, God knows I don't but I'm trying to sound like I do just in case my boss reads your blog. Hang on, shouldn't you be concerned about that too? After all you don't want to be like Kyle Doyle- check out what happened to Kyle here- http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/10/23/1224351397415.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me there nick I should stop blogging and get back to work but for all the fans of blogging on the go I could always blog in my lunch break so don't be disheartened there will be plenty more blogs from the mobile to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading your blog on my mobile.. Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely blog from work still... Im commenting from work!!

    I want a phone though that does it.

    ReplyDelete