Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mind your own business

Tonight I was bagged out for wearing a jumper...why? Some people reading this would have been there and maybe you heard maybe i'm just taking this the wrong way but it seems strange to me that someone would diss someone else for wearing a jumper. Granted  it is summer but let me remind you that its tassie where I live and it doesn't get too warm down here. May seem like a strange thing to blog about but I wanted to get it off my chest, I'm not usually one to snap but I have my moments when you shouldn't cross me. To those reading this, I sorry for wasting your time and to those who I'm writing about...mind your own business.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Luke... I too have been bagged out for wearing jumpers lately. I mean its hot but who cares, it isn't a crime to wear a jhumper when its hot and if I want to do it then I have that right. I am just glad to find someone who has had similar experiences!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jumpers are basically my best friends...i wear them pretty much all summer...people are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wishing i had a jumper last night!

    ReplyDelete