Monday, February 9, 2009

Not to be taken with salad

Today was my sunday...my working week is tuesday to saturday so today was my sunday. Do you want to know what I did? Nothing, slept in till 11 or so and got up VERY slowly, I then proceeded to do as little as possible through out the day which I accomplished brilliantly.

Some people call this a waste of a day but for me I think it is essential to take time out not only to recharge your body but recharge your mind. The mind needs to get out of the stressful chains we put it in. We try and cram so much into one day that we don't allow time to think about anything other than what's 10 meters in front of us. To fully relax and think about the FUTURE (which can be a very scary thing to think about) is needed if you want to do anything in life. 

I'm not very articulate with me words so I find this hard to get across but if you only focus on where you are now that is where you will always stay but if you take this time to pull over and contemplate the future , then you will be always MOVING toward the future. 

Think about it. Maybe this only relates to me but I bet that if you look at your life and where it is heading then you will tend to agree with me.

Peace be with you

2 comments:

  1. makes good sense to me!!

    however, does that mean that if you take time to pull over and contemplate the past, then you will be moving BACK in time. That would be awesome, time travel the old fashioned way... who needs a Delorean?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. only your brain would be moving back in time so then you would be a baby in a mans body which would not be very good at all.

    ReplyDelete